Internationally respected Board of Directors
- Over 30 years of executive experience in manufacturing, particularly within the automotive and aerospace sectors. Prior executive positions at Chrysler and Aston Martin, amongst others.
- David has a close working relationship with the UK Government, advising on the UK automotive sector.
- Strong expertise with respect to raising capital for companies globally.
CEO and Founder
- Drawing on his time as an Israeli Navy Submarine officer, Asher solved the two main barriers to the electrification of freight trucks – range anxiety, and high cost; by developing proactive advance management of battery usage and recharging.
- MBA from IMD, Switzerland, graduated first in class Israeli Naval Academy.
- Founder of Evida, developer of EV lithium-ion battery packs (pivoted to Tevva).
- SVP– Sales and Business Development, Strategic Business – e-Mobility, Nano Technology and Light weighting Business Divisions at Bharat Forge. Previously 20 years senior experience in Powertrain Solutions at Bosch.
- A senior executive with deep financial expertise and a strong background in managing an extensive international property portfolio.
- David began his business career at Bankers Trust before playing an instrumental role in establishing Brewin Dolphin’s Investment Trust Division.
- 20 years as the Principal in his family office, acting as a Director or advisor to private and publicly listed companies in the UK, US and Israel across FMCG, clothing, technology and finance.
jean marc gales
- Extensive automotive experience with over 30 years in senior executive roles. CEO of Peugeot. Group Marketing Director VAG. Executive Director GM Commercial Vehicles.
- CEO of Lotus Group. Highly respected through out the world in Business Development and Marketing Strategy.
- Qualified Certified Public Accountant (CPA) based in the USA with a diverse background in finance marketing, communications, governance and CEO advisory skills. Her career has spanned 35 years, starting out in healthcare (Baxter Healthcare). She joined WW Grainger (Fortune 500 industrial supply company) in 2000 as CFO.
- Laura is an Independent Director and Chair of the Audit Committee at Helios Technologies.
- Over 35 years automotive experience, most recently as Executive Director of Human Resources and Global Purchasing at Jaguar Land Rover.
- Prior assignments leading Rover Group procurement functions during transitions through BMW and Ford ownership.
- Ian brings unsurpassed knowledge and experience of global supply chain management.
Highly experienced leadership team
Chief Operating Officer
- Over 35 years of senior experience in leading global automotive engineering organisations, including Ford Motor Company and Jaguar Land Rover.
- Peter led the transition to the in-house manufacture of electrification systems within JLR Global Powertrain Operations including Electric Drive Units and Battery Systems for both BEV and PHEV.
- Over 35 years of automotive industry experience, including leadership roles at Bentley Motors and Alexander Dennis Ltd. Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
- Led the development of hybrid, electric and hydrogen buses at Alexander Dennis for the global market.
Chief Finance Officer
- Over 25 years of senior experience in business and finance.
- Prior leadership positions in taking a variety of public and private companies through an IPO process.
- Kulwant is a Chartered Professional Accountant who also holds a BSc (Eng) in Avionics.
Human Resources Director
- Over 19 years international HR experience working at strategic levels to lead structural and mass people change.
- Past 5 years leading the development and implementation of people strategies across Europe and the Middle East.
- Over 24 years of experience in International business and finance. Commenced his business career with Citigroup and The Royal Bank of Scotland before operating as an advisor for 12 years to private and publicly listed companies in the UK, US and India.
- Strong track record of listing companies in both the UK and USA, and in leading private and public finance functions, and Corporate Governance.
- Deep knowledge of, and network within the logistics fleet sector in UK and overseas from more than 30 years operational and consulting experience.
- Internationally recognised speaker on fleet electrification and transport de-carbonisation. MBA from top international business school.
- Over 20 years of automotive industry experience, including delivering multi-million dollar global engineering programs for the Ford Motor Company and Jaguar Land Rover.
- Launched a tech start-up pioneer focused on remote vehicle emission analysis, driver behaviour and fuel saving.
sales & aftersales Director
- Over 20 years’ experience in the automotive industry.
- Global strategic sales’ experience with OEMs (Nissan Europe, Geely), leasing (LeasePlan, GE) and rental companies (Green Motion, Move Mee), with a particular focus of opening new country markets for established and start-up brands.