New Year Message from the Exec Team at Tevva!
As 2019 concluded, we took a well-earned break and reflected on what we have achieved and how far we have come to spur us on to even greater things in 2020.
All the while, mindful of our primary mission: to be a developer of world-class EV systems for OEMs.
We have worked hard to demonstrate the validity of our technology to end users through our work with UPS, K+N, and with the numerous leading logistics companies who are making the transition to fleet electrification through the Tevva Electrify initiative.
Concurrently, we are also collecting operational data and continuously developing our technology all of which is fundamental to the relationship with OEMs and their consideration of Tevva as an EV technology provider of choice.
We would like to thank each and every customer, board member, staff member, supplier, partner and investor for supporting us on this challenging and rewarding journey towards a truly sustainable urban logistic transport solution. Our work is urgent and important and we look forward to maintaining the pace we have set to ensure climate goals can be achieved in the timeframe needed.
It is customary at this time of year to think about the 12 days of Christmas. But, although they may not be quite as traditionally festive as the partridge in the pear tree, we’ve reflected on Tevva’s 12 Sources of Pride from 2019…
1. We completed and deployed 15 vehicles for UPS
2. We completed and deployed our first 14t truck for K+N
3. We completed integration of our EV technologies on to three different platforms, including the Mercedes Vario
4. With our technical partner AEM, we produced a pioneering new motor, which won two innovation awards
5. We achieved ISO9001
6. Through our collaboration with our investor Bharat Forge, we have deployed a development vehicle to support testing for the Indian market
7. We took part in our first EU show and started our work in earnest in Europe
8. Our profile across the UK and EU grew significantly through our active role in the Transport Decarbonisation Alliance, the Alliance for Logistics Innovation & Collaboration in Europe, the Commercial Vehicle Working Group of the Low CVP, helping policy makers on ZE freight
9. We launched the Tevva Electrify campaign for the demonstration of our technology and have generated significant sales enquiries as a result
10. We instigated numerous continuous development, wellbeing and training initiatives including our graduate training programme
11. We achieved UNECE 38.3 and Reg 100 rev 2 parts 1 and 2
12. And we continue to develop towards ISO26262 certification …
Happy New Year to every customer, staff member, supplier, partner and investor. Here’s to a 2020 that promises to be even bigger and better than 2019!